Petwant Six Meal Automatic Pet Feeder - Digital Timer, 6-Meal Food Dispenser Trays, Power by USB or Battery, Portion Control, LCD Display,
Automatic Pet, Dog & Cat Feeder with Programmable Digital Timer, 6-Meal Food Dispenser Trays, Power by USB or Battery, Portion Control, LCD Display, Feeds Wet or Dry Food.
Do you often worry about not being able to feed your pets at home or in time? Don't worry, our automatic feeder can help you solve the feeding problems.
With LCD screen, feeding up to 6 meals for dry and wet Food per day, designed for small size pets!
Never mind the feeding of pets in the case of the business trip, or any situations that you are not at home, automatic pet feeder will help to take care of your pets carefully.
- The automatic pet feeder allows you to program up to 6 meals per day using the built-in programmable timer. Each compartment has a capacity of 180 ml for storing dry/wet food. It can feed your pet according to the time and quantity you specify.
- Press the ''increase'' and ''decrease'' button at the same time for 1.5 second to unlock the screen to prevent pets from changing settings with the paws. Feet Protection Alarm, it will rotate back for 1 second and start to countdown when pet's feet enter into the storage tray to prevent accidental injury.
- The pet feeder is made of environment-friendly ABS plastic materials that keep food fresh. It is suitable for Dry or Wet food, great for cats and small dogs
- You can disassemble it and clean it regularly, Removable bowl and tray carousel are dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning. Timing device, don't worry if the pet will feel hungry when the owner is out.
- Programmable for up to 6 different feeding times,
- Touch key for control panel
- Support both dry/wet food and snacks
- Alarm Reminder
- Runs on 3C Batteries(not included) or DC Power(USB cable included)
1 x Automatic pet feeder
1 x USB cable
1 x Product manual
We are delighted to offer you free delivery on all orders over £35.00.
Items are packed on the day you place your order. Your package should arrive within Two to Four working days.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a tracking number and you will be able to track your order.
All orders must be signed for (delivery driver can sign for you at present due to Covid-19).
Our courier partners will keep you updated on the journey of your order. You'll receive SMS and email confirmation of your tracking details and they will let you know estimated delivery times on the morning of your delivery.
Our delivery partners aim to deliver all orders on time, but delays do happen from time-to-time.
Have a query regarding your delivery?
If you have any queries regarding your delivery please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we cannot deliver your order within the specified time period then we will make every attempt to contact you and provide an expected delivery time. If this delivery time is not suitable, you can cancel your order and we will provide you with a full refund.
Please see our Return Policy For More details.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Great product, great quality, fair price. our cat is really happy getting feed from this pet feeder. trays are quit big which is good, so no need to fill it up every day. very easy and understandable to install the time of feeding. can be used on batteries or on power. highly recommended.
Xmas present for my two British shorthairs and it works really well.
It is a good product. Easy to use and neat and tidy. I’ve only used it once so far and my cat ate everything in it. His old feeder was cheaper but is broken and this one is much better, so glad I paid the extra.
Simple to use and is perfect for my cat. Good value and very pleased with my purchase.
This is an excellent feeder, we were going on holiday for 2 weeks and didn't want to put our cat in a cattery so it was an ideal solution - obviously we had someone pop in and check on him every couple, of days as you never want to leave them souly on their own! We used Purina En biscuits and the device worked perfectly, we are still using it now! It is very easy to set up, I watched the set up video which demonstrated perfectly what to do. We have had no issues with blockages and the cat gets on well with it. Our cat was a stray so is very food motivated. In the past he has easily broken in to feeders with ease, but has so far NOT managed to tamper with this one at all.