PetSafe - Microchip Activated Cat Flap,
Preventing curious or unwanted animals from entering your home, the PetSafe Microchip Cat flap exclusively opens for your Pet, then locking once they are safely inside. Removing the need for awkward and uncomfortable collar keys, the Cat Flap, works with most Microchips, unlocking once they are detected. The initiative recognition system is ideal for homes with multiple Pets as the Microchip Cat Flap can be used for up to 40 Pets. Allowing Owners to oversee their Pet boundaries, the 4 Way Locking System can be adjusted to control your Cat roaming. Providing for quick and easy installation, please see the downloadable cutting template, for a precise fit first time.
When you are purchasing a cat flap, please ensure: -
- To select the most appropriate cat flap for your cat’s size, weight and needs.
- We recommend that customers use the flap sizes to cut a hole in a cardboard box to see if the cat/dog will fit through it ok.
- It is vital that you are confident that your cat flap purchase will fit in the desired place in your home. For example – if it is a glass installation, is the glass wide enough?
Access for your cat only
With its advanced selective entry technology, our PetSafe Microchip Cat Door has been designed to allow your cat easy access to the outside world while keeping other troublesome cats and animals out of your house.
- Easy to programme for up to 40 micro-chipped cats
- Helps keep unwanted animals from entering your home
- Reinforced, dual auto-latch with 4-way manual lock
- Low battery indicator
- Draught excluder
The PetSafe Microchip Cat Flap reads the most common type of microchip implanted in cats FDX-B (15-digit).
Please note that chips with 10 digits, lettered characters, and those starting with 977xxxxxxxxxxxx and 98514xxxxxxxxxx are not currently compatible with the cat flap.
Uses your cat's existing microchip
Allow your cat easy access to the outside world while keeping other troublesome cats and animals out of your house.
Reinforced dual auto-latch with 4-way lock
The 4-way manual lock allows you to control access of your programmed cats; set the lock to ‘In or Out’, ‘In Only’, ‘Out Only’ or ‘Fully Locked’.
12 month battery life
Uses 4 AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included); estimated battery life up to 12 months depending on use
Advanced weather proofing
Advanced weather proofing helps with energy efficiency and draught control.
Installation and set-up
Adapts easily to cut-out sizes for Staywell and Petporte smart flap cat flaps
Out of the box installation into wood, PVC and uPVC. Metal, glass, brick and wall installation will require additional accessories (sold separately). The presence of metal can interfere with the performance of the cat flap including a reduction in read range of the microchip. If you experience poor performance, an installation adaptor will help. To install into glass doors, windows or walls, an installation adaptor and wall extension tunnels will be required.
- Cutting Template included (Size of the cut out may vary depending on the installation material, please refer to the installation chart)
- Screws and blanking plugs provided
- Operating and programming guide
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
What's in the box?
- 1 x Microchip Cat Flap
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Cutting template
- Improved microchip technology: This Microchip cat flap is compatible with the most common microchips - the improved microchip reader can be programmed for up to 40 cats.
- Energy-efficient: Draught excluder and two magnetic closing Locking points increase Insulation and energy efficiency.
- Secure: Durable Plastic Frame with dual-auto Locks and central Four-Way Manual Lock ensures security from unwanted animals.
- Adaptable: Easily adapts to cut out sizes for Staywell and Microchip Petporte cat flaps.
- Battery operated: Cat flap requires 4 AA good quality, non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included); battery life up to 12 months expected.
- Accessories: For Installation into Doors containing Metal, Glass, PVC, Brick or Walls, the purchase of a PetSafe Installation Adaptor and Tunnel Extensions is recommended.
We are delighted to offer you free delivery on all orders over £35.00.
Items are packed on the day you place your order. Your package should arrive within Two to Four working days.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a tracking number and you will be able to track your order.
All orders must be signed for (delivery driver can sign for you at present due to Covid-19).
Our courier partners will keep you updated on the journey of your order. You'll receive SMS and email confirmation of your tracking details and they will let you know estimated delivery times on the morning of your delivery.
Our delivery partners aim to deliver all orders on time, but delays do happen from time-to-time.
Have a query regarding your delivery?
If you have any queries regarding your delivery please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we cannot deliver your order within the specified time period then we will make every attempt to contact you and provide an expected delivery time. If this delivery time is not suitable, you can cancel your order and we will provide you with a full refund.
Please see our Return Policy For More details.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.