Sureflap Microchip Dualscan Cat Flap Connect With WiFi Hub -App Controlled Cat flap -cat out of glass
The SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap Connect with Hub lets you stay connected to your pets from anywhere. This cat flap lets you stay connected with your cat’s movements through the Sure Petcare app thanks to the included wireless hub.
This cat flap reads your cats existing microchip and only opens for them. Combined with the included SureFlap hub, this cat flap monitors when your cat enters and leaves the house and sends this information to the free Sure Petcare app you can download to your IOS/Android device. The app also allows you to monitor your cat’s activity throughout the day with graphs that show you how often your cat has been inside or outside and for how long. The added locking modes and curfew features can be controlled directly from the app.
Receive notifications when your cat comes inside - know when your cats get home, even when you're not.
Control the cat flap from anywhere - set a curfew and lock or unlock the door remotely.
Keep track of your cat's behaviour over time - notice changes and get a better understanding of their health and wellbeing.
The Sureflap Glass Adaptor is compulsory for all installation into a glass & double glazing; without it, it will not fit. This is sold separate
When you are purchasing a cat flap, please ensure: -
- To select the most appropriate cat flap for your cat’s size, weight and needs.
- We recommend that customers use the flap sizes to cut a hole in a cardboard box to see if the cat/dog will fit through it ok.
- It is vital that you are confident that your cat flap purchase will fit in the desired place in your home. For example – if it is a glass installation, is the glass wide enough?
Receive notifications when your cat enters or leaves the house. Keep track of their movements and have peace of mind while you’re at work, on holiday or while you’re out late.
Lock and Unlock
Using the Sure Petcare app you can lock or unlock the door remotely, ideal if you've forgotten to lock the door before a vet appointment or if there's a thunderstorm on the way and you need to keep your cat inside. You can also adjust the curfew time from anywhere and create a schedule for when your cats are allowed outside.
Insights allow you to gain a greater understanding of your cat, with graphs containing information on how often they are coming and going and how long they have spent outside. Monitoring your cat’s activity means you can notice changes in behaviour which could be a sign of illness or stress.
If you have noticed that your cat isn’t leaving the house as much or their behaviour has changed, intruder alerts let you see when neighbourhood animals fail to enter your home; new cats on the block could be an indication of your cat’s change in behaviour.
- DualScanTM technology – set exit permissions for each pet to allow authorised cats outside whilst keeping other cats indoors
- Prevents intruder animals entering your home
- Compatible with all identification microchips and SureFlap RFID Collar Tags
- Connect the pet door with the included hub to link with the Sure Petcare app
- Store up to 32 pet identities in the flaps memory. Remembers all registered cats even when the batteries have been changed
- Indoor only cat mode – indoor-only cats can gain entry if they escape through a door or window
- Battery-powered with up to 6 months battery life (4x AA batteries required – not included)
- Can be mounted into doors, walls and windows
- 3-year warranty
- Easy replacement for existing SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap or most standard-sized cat flaps
The SureFlap Hub acts as the link between your internet router, the Microchip Cat Flap Connect and the Sure Petcare app. The hub is required to use the Microchip Cat Flap Connects extra features. The hub can be used with up to 10 other SureFlap devices.
- Connects to the internet via an Ethernet cable and monitors the activity of your cat flap wirelessly
- Control up to 10 SureFlap Connect devices from one hub
- Only SureFlap Connect products can be connected to a hub. Cannot be used with standard SureFlap products
- Supplied with a power supply and Ethernet cable
- 4-way locking
Door/wall mounting dimensions -
165mm (W) x 171mm (H) The size of hole required to fit your cat flap.
Flap opening dimensions
142mm (W) x 120mm (H)
This dimension is the smallest area of the cat flap that your cat will have to enter.
Glass mounting dimensions - 212mm
A circular hole is required to install the cat flap in glass. The optimum hole size is 212mm, but the cat flap can be installed into holes up to 260mm in diameter.
We are delighted to offer you free delivery on all orders over £35.00.
Items are packed on the day you place your order. Your package should arrive within Two to Four working days.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a tracking number and you will be able to track your order.
All orders must be signed for (delivery driver can sign for you at present due to Covid-19).
Our courier partners will keep you updated on the journey of your order. You'll receive SMS and email confirmation of your tracking details and they will let you know estimated delivery times on the morning of your delivery.
Our delivery partners aim to deliver all orders on time, but delays do happen from time-to-time.
Have a query regarding your delivery?
If you have any queries regarding your delivery please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we cannot deliver your order within the specified time period then we will make every attempt to contact you and provide an expected delivery time. If this delivery time is not suitable, you can cancel your order and we will provide you with a full refund.
Please see our Return Policy For More details.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.